Monday, May 14, 2007

We're Dave's Fave


Hi, I'm Harvey-David, but for tax purposes-you may call me Dave. I was just sticking my head in to throw in my two cents about the Living Room! Man, it's really lovely-in a just used Febreze kinda' way, ya know?! They've got all these sweet treats and even English Breakfast Tea! The 'Room also boasts the comfy-est couch in all of comedy and occasionally, if your socks are really clean (and this is strictly enforced!) they let you take off your shoes! The comedy is swell too! Man I tell you, it was the most fun I've had without swearing ever, hell friggin' yeah it was!

Dave Lester is the host of the popular Brooklyn Show 5 For Funny Tuesdays @ Five Spot Soul Food (459 Myrtle Avenue, Clinton Hill, 11205). Check him out all over New York City.
www.myspace.com/davdnewblaq

No comments: